Photography Writers Wanted
PhotographyCourse.net is searching for the following types of writers:
- Senior Writer – If you are a photographer/writer that can produce weekly high level editorials, tutorials, and videos, we would like you to submit an application to become a staff writer. You will need to be consistent, professional, and fully committed.
- Bloggers – Blogging for our site is a fantastic way to establish yourself as a leader in this industry, build links, and get traffic to your site.
What Content Do We Need?
Tips, Tutorials, and Videos
The primary purpose of our website is to teach others. Only our best writers are allowed to produce these types of pages.
Example Tips: Tricks and Tips for Photographing Runners
Example Tutorials: Shutter Release Modes
- Length: 4 – 10 paragraphs, or 500-1,500 words
- Time: 15 Minutes to 1 Hour
- Details: The subject of these articles must be relevant to our audience. Topics range from tips, tricks, gear reviews, inspirational photographers, news, etc
- Examples: Top 5 Photo Editing Tools , 5 Steps to Amazing Landscape Photography