Photography Writers Wanted
PhotographyCourse.net is always looking for writers to create smart, informative tutorials and articles aimed at our target audience. We publish both original tutorials and distinctive photographic commentary that highlight the people, ideas, and institutions that matter most in the photography community. All of our articles are exclusive.
PhotographyCourse.net is searching for the following types of writers:
- Senior Writer – If you are a photographer/writer that can produce weekly high level editorials, tutorials, and videos, we would like you to submit an application to become a staff writer. You will need to be consistent, professional, and fully committed.
- Bloggers – Blogging for our site is a fantastic way to establish yourself as a leader in this industry, build links, and get traffic to your site.
What Content Do We Need?
Tips, Tutorials, and Videos:
The primary purpose of our website is to teach others. Only our best writers are allowed to produce these types of pages.
- Length: 4 – 10 paragraphs, or 500-1,500 words
- Time: 15 Minutes to 1 Hour
- Details: The subject of these articles must be relevant to our audience. Topics range from tips, tricks, gear reviews, inspirational photographers, news, etc
- Examples: Top 5 Photo Editing Tools , 5 Steps to Amazing Landscape Photography