Night Photography Tips
When you’re taking pictures at night there are a few results that you might be going for:
- For the shot to have the unique lighting that only occurs at night.
- To have a shot with traces of motion.
- To Photograph light itself (Paint with light).
To ensure that you get the most clean & professional quality from your shot here are a few tips for shooting at night:
- Keep a low ISO setting (50 or 100).
- USE A TRIPOD.
- Have a device for triggering the shutter remotely.
- Turn on Log Exposure Noise Reduction (where available).
Free Night Photography Videos
Night Photography: From Snapshots to Great Shots
Night Photography: Stay Focused with Doug McKinlay
Pixels After Dark: Shooting the Night
How To Photograph At Night | TIME