The Perks of Being a PhotographyCourse.Net Member | Episode 111

• The Perks of Being a PhotographyCourse.Net Member | Episode 111

Posted by Taya Iv on July 20, 2022 at 8:34 am
    Thanks
    Up
    ::

In this week’s episode, I talk about our online photography community! 😍As you know, this community is a place for you to make new friends, join contests, receive feedback from professionals, and much more.

⏯Listen to this episode here: https://photographycourse.net/photography-community-podcast-episode/

A few topics discussed in this episode:

– Our new photography community at PhotographyCourse.net

– The benefits of joining a community

– How to make the most of your experience as a member

& much more!

Since you’re already a member, I’d like to highlight a few perks that you already have access to. There’s more to this community than meets the eye. To make the most of your experience, you can do the following:

☝Make the most of points, karma, rankings, and achievements. We have a great system for our community members. It’s meant to motivate you to share and to receive. When you share your knowledge with others, you’ll receive points. When someone thanks you for your participation, you’ll receive karma. This can help you earn new rankings and achievements. Exciting, right? We’ll let you know more about this soon. 😄

🤝Make new friends! One of the best ways to make new friends is to introduce yourself. Start conversations and ask for help. A simple question can make a big difference. A small piece of advice can lead to a lifelong friendship. If you don’t take your online friendships for granted, you’ll reach new heights! If you haven’t already, go to the Introductions sub-forum to let everyone know more about you: https://photographycourse.net/groups/photographycourse-net/forum/main-forum/introduce-yourself-make-friends/

❔Ask for feedback. Constructive criticism is invaluable to a photographer who’s willing to learn and improve. An experienced photographer’s perspective can help you look at your work from a brand new angle. This could lead to improved photoshoots and stronger skills. No matter who you are, don’t be afraid to ask for help. We’re all learning here. 🙂

💸We’re proud of our contests at PhotographyCourse.net and are so happy to see your submissions every two weeks. We want to inspire you to try new things and leave your comfort zone. You’ll be surprised by your imagination and skills when you push your limits! The prize of each contest is 50 USD and a feature in the community’s cover photo. This is a fantastic way to get exposure and learn from other people. Even if you don’t win, you’ll be able to earn points for participating. Eventually, these points will help you unlock special rankings in our community. You can find our latest contests here: https://photographycourse.net/groups/photographycourse-net/forum/main-forum/photo-contests/

Podcast interviews. As the host of Great Big Photography World Podcast, I’m always looking for talented photographers to interview. If you have a lot of interesting stories and tips to share, send me a link to your portfolio and let me know why you’d like to be on the podcast. This could be an amazing opportunity for you!

We’re working on many other exciting projects that we can’t wait to share with you. Make sure to leave your ideas, comments, and suggestions in the comments section.

What did you think of this episode? What do you enjoy the most about being a member of this community? 🙂

Taya Iv replied 2 months, 1 week ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.