- Free Tutorials & Tips
- Discover how to market your photos
- Get access to industry secrets!
Editing your photographs or finishing your photographs has become an essential part of photography. As photography has become digital it’s not only about capturing, but also creating. Photoshop has become the “go to” in Photo Editing Software. Accordingly, Photography Course‘s Digital Photo Editing tutorials will focus on Photoshop and use it in our examples. We invite you to comment and request specific Photo Editing Tutorials to be added to our array of online photography courses. The following Introductory Photoshop Tutorials will be added each week to help those that are new to Photoshop or Photo Editing.
- Layers in Photoshop.
- Chanel Mixer.
- Levels- Get the right Light after Shooting.
- Optimizing Photos for web use.
- Photoshop Tools.
- Photoshop Actions (Quickly adding a logo to all your Photos)
See a complete list of our Photo Editing Tutorials.