Welcome to Our Free Photography Course!
- Learn how to create amazing photographs, start to finish
- Discover how to market your photos & make passive income
- Get access to industry secrets from experienced pros!
We have created a course that is simple and quick. It is designed to be easy-to-understand yet full of solid information. It will provide the basics YOU MUST learn, and then allow you to go off to any specific subject you have any interest in. Each of these "special" subjects will add more to the basics, offer photographs and other visual aids to illustrate the point, and pass on tips and tricks to help you.
LET'S START LEARNING PHOTOGRAHY!
In this lesson we look at light, the primary tool for the photographer
It's fascinating to learn how the human eye processes light!
This lesson will cover a basic discussion of lenses and some good tips on lens use and care.
Understanding exposure is fundamental to photography
ISO Settings can be confusing, start here and you will understand everything you need to know.
Hate blurry photographs? Us too!
What is the aperture and how does it affect my pictures?
Now that you have great photographs, what will you do with them?
Technology and Requirements
- Camera – any camera will do but we focus mostly on DSLR’s so that you can change the shutter speed and aperture settings. Learn more about DSLR Cameras
- Editing Software – software such as Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Gimp, Etc.
- Tripod – To help your camera focus better and so you don’t have to worry about shaking. See Tripod for more information on tripods
- Camera Lens – Most DSLR’s come with a kit lens of 18-55mm, this will work just fine. See Photographic Lenses to learn more about lenses.
- Card Reader – to quickly and more efficiently move pictures from your camera to your computer.
We hope you gain the importance of light when it comes to photography, a basic understanding of your camera, and taking pictures with your camera.
Next Step: Intermediate Course
In photography there are no shadows that cannot be illuminated.