Online Photography Courses
For those of you who who are looking to improve their photography skills online, we put together a list of some of the Best Online Photography Courses we could find. So, whether you’re a budding amateur ready to move into your new career as a professional photographer, or if you’re a beginner photographer just getting started, our list has some of the best online photography courses for all skill levels.
You’ll find online photography courses from these companies from Beginners Photography to Advanced shooting techniques.
Advantages of Online Photography Courses
Taking photography courses and even obtaining a Diploma in Photography online has increased dramatically in the past few years. Whether you want to learn portrait photography, nature, wedding, or food photography, you’re bound to find the course you need.
The two primary advantages of Online Photography Courses are cost and flexibility. With most online photography courses, you can review course material at any time you want. The cost for online photography courses can vary from $15 to several hundred dollars, which makes it very affordable. Online learning takes the same amount of discipline and motivation as a classroom. It all comes down to how you learn.
Beginner Photography Courses
- 9 Streaming HD video lessons with anytime, anywhere access
- Printable class resources that include Rick’s gear list and photography tips
- Hours of close-up instruction
- Answers to student questions from instructor Rick Allred
- Closed captioning available (web only)
- 24 Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Streaming and offline access on desktop and mobile
- Offline sync with our iPhone & iPad apps
Photography Masterclass: Your Complete Guide to Photography
- 13.5 hours on-demand video
- 26 Articles
- 7 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion